By Tremolo Security, Inc.
Certified enterprise ready
Authenticate users and authorize access to your clusters and applications using a simple and automated approach. OpenUnison supports SAML2, OpenID Connect, LDAP and deploys with your existing pipeline infrastructure using GitOps.
This quickstart will help you quickly create a self service access portal for your OpenShift cluster. To get started you will need:
- OCP 4.x
- A MySQL or MariaDB database
- Certificate/DNS ready for use
- A SAML2 Identity Provider (IdP) such as Active Directory Federation Services
- Credentials for Red Hat Connect to pull images (https://connect.redhat.com)
- An SMTP server to notify users of approvals and other events
Create a database called unison and grant admin privileges to a user called unison. The operator and OpenUnison will generate all of your tables for you.
Deploy The OpenUnison Operator
- Create the namespace openunison - oc new-project openunison
- From inside OCP4, go to the Operator Hub and look for the OpenUnison certified operator:
Make sure you are in the
From here, move to https://github.com/TremoloSecurity/OpenUnison/wiki/OpenShift-Access-Portal to finish setup!