You define the renewal or termination when you setup your product. You can select to have the subscription automatically renew at the end of the committed term or select to have the subscription terminate at the end of the committed term. If you select auto-renew, the customer can change it to terminate at the end of term after purchase.
In the case of auto-renewal, at the end of the committed term, Red Hat Marketplace will:
- Automatically update the subscription with a new term the same as the original term.
- Notify you of the renewal so you can update the entitlement on your business systems where applicable.
- Continue to bill the customer uninterrupted.
In the case of termination (end of subscription) at the end of the committed term, Red Hat Marketplace will:
- Remove the entitlement for software so the client cannot receive any automated or manual updates through RHM platform. Remove the entitlement and access to SaaS products from RHM platform so the client does not have the ability to launch to the product from RHM platform.
- Notify you of the termination, so you can also remove access and entitlement from your business systems where applicable.
- Terminate billing to the client.
- To navigate to the product pricing page, on the Product setup workflow, click Setup product pricing.