Red Hat Marketplace Select customers can “Bring Your Own License” (BYOL or import existing licenses purchased outside of Red Hat Marketplace) for all products and editions that are currently listed. This provides the customer a variety of benefits such as entitlement tracking and deployment from a single pane of glass.
Once a customer initiates a BYOL request on Red Hat Marketplace, you must follow the procedure listed below.
- You will receive an email notification with details of the request. The email will be sent to the account owner email listed in the Partner Portal.
- You can view more information regarding the request by logging in to the Partner Portal and navigating to the BYOL requests page.
- You have two business days to Accept or Reject the request in Partner Portal after verifying that the request is for a valid license. If you do not reject within two business days, the request is automatically approved.
NOTE: Customers get access to the product immediately upon request. If the request is rejected, the customer will be notified, but we encourage you to work with the customer to initiate a BYOL request with the right license information or complete a purchase.
Review, approve, and decline customer requests to import current product licenses.
- log in to Partner Portal.
- On the main menu, click Sales, and then click BYOL.
The Manage BYOL requests page shows.
Review and approve requests.